Welcome!

This Blog and the name of it is about vampire books/shows whatever, you name it. It also will have quizzes on vampires like: Which character best describes you in Vampire diaries etc. . . that I the awesomeness. . .lolz kiddin. . .post . It is also about getting inside information on books on vamps that have came out/is going to come out soon.There are also going to be lots of book reviews on interesting books. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!! : ) And WELCOME!
About me
Hi guys! I consider my self a country girl from oklaoma. I am fun, smart and bubbly but one thing about me that is shocking is that I love to read/watch vampire shows.
SO COME ON AND COWBOY UP AND HAVE SOME FUN!

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Short quiz on House of night characters


Which most describes your personality(note that a,d and e are boys and the rest are girls):
a) I love archery or at least I want to try it out one day
b) If I was given an affinity between water, earth and fire I would choose earth.
c) I have a cool mom who was totally changed into the worst by my step dad that I call step-loser
d) I am/destined to be a tracker but because of that I have to give up my acting Career
e) I love football




If you chose A then you are. . . James Stark a boy who prefers
 to be called Stark and is a transfer from Chicago house of night. 
He is the achery champion of all vamps.




Erik Night - house-of-night-series photo







stevie ray johnson - house-of-night-series photo
 If you chose B you are Stevie Ray who is a down to earth cowgirl and is best friends with Zoey.











If you chose c you are Zoey Redbird who has the affinity for water, fire, earth and spirit.

Zoe Redbird











If you are d then you are Eric Night a young newly vamp who enjoys his gift  acting but his career is ruined when he is gifted with a new thing. . . a tracker. (he was also Z's boyfriend)
Erik Night
If you chose e then you are hot Heath who loves playing football and who is human and is consort  to Zoey . He doesn't mind cause he loves her and she loves him but their love is short-lived when Kalona a winged immortal kills him.
heath luck - house-of-night-series photo

No comments:

Post a Comment