Welcome!

This Blog and the name of it is about vampire books/shows whatever, you name it. It also will have quizzes on vampires like: Which character best describes you in Vampire diaries etc. . . that I the awesomeness. . .lolz kiddin. . .post . It is also about getting inside information on books on vamps that have came out/is going to come out soon.There are also going to be lots of book reviews on interesting books. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!! : ) And WELCOME!
About me
Hi guys! I consider my self a country girl from oklaoma. I am fun, smart and bubbly but one thing about me that is shocking is that I love to read/watch vampire shows.
SO COME ON AND COWBOY UP AND HAVE SOME FUN!

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

My classmates from 1l. . . .

My classmates from 1L, I encourage you to make your own blog. . . if you need help go to miss Haywood and she would help you to do whatever you may like. . .also you can get access to my blog by going on to the direct post from miss Haywood and view my profile which is Jagger 1L. . .there you can enter my site.OR you can simply follow the link that I gave you on Edmodo and become a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment