Welcome!

This Blog and the name of it is about vampire books/shows whatever, you name it. It also will have quizzes on vampires like: Which character best describes you in Vampire diaries etc. . . that I the awesomeness. . .lolz kiddin. . .post . It is also about getting inside information on books on vamps that have came out/is going to come out soon.There are also going to be lots of book reviews on interesting books. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!! : ) And WELCOME!
About me
Hi guys! I consider my self a country girl from oklaoma. I am fun, smart and bubbly but one thing about me that is shocking is that I love to read/watch vampire shows.
SO COME ON AND COWBOY UP AND HAVE SOME FUN!

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Inside scoop on the Vampire diaries

Okay we all know about the Vampire diaries and some of us eyes are practically glued to the screen when it is on but really and truly. . . do we like what's going on? What about Elena kissing Damon? and Stephen turning evil? some of us may not like it but without all of that drama what's left?
Check out this link from videobb and check out what makes a show real.

2 comments:

  1. u know how long i didn't watch vampire diaries, i didn't know all that was going on... but whoa!

    ReplyDelete